Welcome to Sunday Sermon Share Day for 2/17/13
Today’s Subject: Soul
Today’s Scripture selections are:
Psalms 70:4 Let God
Psalms 86:4–7, 9, 10, 12; 146:5, 8, 10 Praise
Psalms 67: 1-3
2 Timothy 1:3, 9, 10
Luke 8:41, 42, 49-55
Highlights from Today’s Sermon:
– Soul or Spirit signifies Deity and nothing else, means only one Mind and cannot be referenced in plural.
– We reflect God, as He is greater than us.
– Soul cannot reflect anything inferior to Spirit.
– Soul is not matter, it signifies God.
– Sickness is an illusion that is destroyed by Truth.
– Light destroys darkness. Soul or God is the only Truth-giver to man
– If soul could sin then spirit would be flesh instead of spirit. So, soul is immortal because it is spirit. All sin is of the flesh and cannot be spiritual. It is the sense of sin and not a sinful soul that does evil. Remove error from thought and it won’t appear in effect.
– Man is harmonious when governed by Soul.
– If the medium of hearing is wholly spiritual then it is indestructible.
– The body as matter has no sensation on its own.
– If nerves has sensation and matter has intelligence, then when the body is dematerialized then these faculties must be lost. For immortality is not in Spirit. Only when dematerialized and spirituality made in thought, can they be made of Spirit, and these faculties be seen as immortal.
– The immortality of Soul makes man immortal.
– Fear which is an element of all disease must be cast out for Truth to outweigh error
– Life is real and death is an illusion. Man is and shall be perfect and immortal. We must master sin and death.
– Soul has infinite resources in which to bless mankind.
– Truth will compel us all to exchange pain and pleasure of sense for joy of Soul.
Message and Reminder from Natasha:
Be sure to share highlights from sermons at your church or place of worship. Feel free to also visit and contribute to our community chat room where we can have healthy, positive, dialogue on today’s sermons, Breaking Bread daily posts, or issues impacting the Christian community. Remember there is absolutely no preaching, passing judgment, converting, recruiting, or focus on any specific church or religious leader. Those are the rules. We’re here to share words of love and peace inspired by the Word of the Bible. We’re here to uplift and never tear down. If you can roll with that, then you can roll with me and the Breaking Bread family! Visit the chat room here:
Have an amazing week family. Remember that God is the answer!
Copyright 2013. Natasha L. Foreman. Some Rights Reserved. All Prayers and Reflections are Copyright Protected by Natasha L. Foreman. breakingbreadwithnatasha.blogspot.com
Scripture quotations marked HCSB are taken from the Holman Christian Standard Bible®, Copyright © 1999, 2000, 2002, 2003 by Holman Bible Publishers. Used by permission. Holman Christian Standard Bible®, Holman CSB®, and HCSB® are federally registered trademarks of Holman Bible Publishers.