Welcome to Sunday Sermon Share Day for 3/17/13
Today we’ll have a dual sharing from two churches, one in Decatur, Georgia, and the other in San Diego, California. I attended a Episcopal Church in Decatur, Georgia as they recognized Lent. There really wasn’t a “sermon”, so I instead share the scriptures that were recited. Today’s sermon notes were shared by my dear friend Staci who lives in San Diego, California.
Today’s Scripture selections from are:
1 John 1:8,9
Highlights from Today’s Sermon at Staci’s church:
1. God wants us to be unstoppable. It doesn’t matter what you have done, he wants you to be free of all the negativity in your life.
2. In order to be unstoppable, you have to be in good standing with God.
3. You have to invite Him in. He won’t force His way in.
4. Each of us have a unique fingerprint. No one in the past and no one in the future will have our fingerprint. God wants each of us to leave a unique imprint behind.
5. We are not victims, we are somebody’s solution.
6. To repent means to change your mind for the better. When we make a change, nobody has to know.
7. Faith is believing that God’s way is better than your own way.
Message and Reminder from Natasha:
Thank you Staci for sharing the notes you took today. Do the rest of you see how easy that was? Be sure to share highlights from sermons at your church or place of worship. Feel free to also visit and contribute to our community chat room where we can have healthy, positive, dialogue on today’s sermons, Breaking Bread daily posts, or issues impacting the Christian community. Remember there is absolutely no preaching, passing judgment, converting, recruiting, or focus on any specific church or religious leader. Those are the rules. We’re here to share words of love and peace inspired by the Word of the Bible. We’re here to uplift and never tear down. If you can roll with that, then you can roll with me and the Breaking Bread family! Visit the chat room here:
Have an amazing week family.
Copyright 2013. Natasha L. Foreman. Some Rights Reserved. All Prayers and Reflections are Copyright Protected by Natasha L. Foreman. breakingbreadwithnatasha.blogspot.com
Scripture quotations marked HCSB are taken from the Holman Christian Standard Bible®, Copyright © 1999, 2000, 2002, 2003 by Holman Bible Publishers. Used by permission. Holman Christian Standard Bible®, Holman CSB®, and HCSB® are federally registered trademarks of Holman Bible Publishers.