Happy Friday Family!
I know that you’re busy so I will keep this as brief as possible, and to the point.
Over the next few weeks and months you will begin to see some changes to #BreakingBreadWithNatasha both here and on social media. Maybe you already noticed that you can access this blog an additional way:
Yes, now you can also get here quickly (or share with others) using this shortened url.
I’m also going to experiment with changing the title of my daily posts. You will still receive a scripture, reflection and prayer. It’s just time for change. My posts have had the same title since 2010.
If you have any suggestions, please share in the comments section below. You can also email them to me: email@example.com
Uh oh yeah, I’m in the process of securing a new, shorter email as well. Sometimes less is more.
Here’s the latest with my books I’m writing:
- I’m waiting for copyright approval for using verses from various Bible publishers.
If you didn’t know, most translations that are published, are not public domain and free to use however we see fit. There’s only a handful that are, like the King James Version. However, if you want to freely use NIV, AMP, NKJV, HCSB, and many others—you better check the copyright restrictions before you run amock. Since my books will be for sale, I’m not going to risk any legal and financial hiccups on my part. So I’m making sure to cover my bases as fully as possible.
- I had wanted to start the promo this month, but until I gain all clearances, I don’t want to put the cart before the horse.
I want everyone to have the first book in their hands, to use January 1st. There’s optional bonus content that comes with it, and I’m excited to receive your feedback.
- I’m on my next round of edits.
- After this round it will be handed over to a group of pre-selected readers to provide feedback on flow, ease of use, formatting, and readability.
- Since Book 2 picks up where this first book leaves off, I get the opportunity to make moves for the second book sooner, because now I know the process and what to expect.
I can even submit my copyright requests for Book 2 out sooner because I have a rough idea of how many Bible verses I’m using from each translation.
- I still don’t have an official title for the book.
I’m using a working title, just for quick reference, but it’s a no-go title to place on the cover of a book. I will be turning to my designated readers for assistance, and then turning to all of you to vote on the titles.
So stay tuned for more updates and improvements!
Copyright 2019. Natasha L. Foreman. All Rights Reserved.